You have the right to cancel your agreement for a program of instruction, without any penalty or obligations, through attendance at the first class session or the seventh day after enrollment, whichever is later. After the end of the cancellation period, you also have the right to withdraw at any time; and you have the right to receive a pro rata refund if you have completed 60 percent or less of the scheduled clock hours in the current payment period (also known as period of attendance) in your program through the last day of attendance. After completion of more than 60% of the scheduled clock hours in the period of attendance, the student is not entitled to a pro rata refund, and any funds remaining in the student’s account will be considered additional earned tuition.
If the student has received federal student financial aid funds, student is entitled to a refund of moneys not paid from federal student financial aid program funds. Your refund rights are further described in the enrollment agreement. If you have lost your signed enrollment agreement, you may ask the school for a copy.
The following procedures apply to students who wish to cancel the enrollment agreement or drop/withdraw from the institution:
- Cancellation/Withdrawal is determined when either of the following occur:
- the student provides a written notice of cancellation/withdrawal at the following address:1601 N 2nd Street , Millville , New Jersey 08332. This can be done by mail or hand delivery. The timeframes outlined above will determine whether it is a cancellation or withdrawal;
- The notice of cancellation/withdrawal is effective when communicated to administrative personnel but in no event will it exceed the eighth consecutive absence.
- The notice of cancellation/withdrawal need not take any particular form and, however expressed, it is effective if it shows that the student no longer wishes to be bound by the Enrollment Agreement.
- If the institution cancels a class 100% of the tuition and fees collected is reimbursed. If the student drops/withdraws or is terminated the student will receive a pro rata refund if he/she has completed 60 percent or less of the scheduled clock hours in the payment period, less a Registration or administration fee not to exceed $80.00, If the student drops/withdraws or is terminated after completing 60% of the scheduled clock hours in the payment period (period of attendance), any additional funds remaining in the student account will be considered additional earned tuition. Refunds, when due will be made without requiring a request from the student. Refunds are processed within 45 days of the last day of attendance if written notification has been provided to the institution or from the date the institution terminates the student or determines withdrawal by student.