This policy applies to website visitors, current and potential students, alumni, and any other user of services offered through our sites, including any websites or mobile applications operated by or on their behalf. This policy applies to both online and offline collection, storage, processing, and transfer of Personal Information.
* We collect various types of information from you through our sites and other websites where you can express interest in our services through our mobile applications, via email, over the phone, via printed forms, and in person. Some Information is collected automatically through various web and Internet technologies including Social Networking tools used by the Institute. Other Information is collected when you provide it to us voluntarily.
* In addition to the Web Analytical Information automatically collected when you visit our Sites, The American Technical Institute also collects, uses, and discloses Personal Information that you provide to us voluntarily online or offline when you respond to an advertisement, a survey or a request for information; register for classes; apply for financial aid; order educational or other products and services; set up a Social Network or other Site profile; or use one of our career resources, learning assessments or other interactive tools. While the exact nature of the Personal Information may vary depending on the type of response or service requested, the following is a non-exclusive list of the types of Information that may be collected to the extent it is necessary and applicable for the intended purposes:
* First, middle and last name, previous names Street address, city, state, country, postal code Date of birth Place of birth Gender Race Ethnicity Country of origin Employment history Native language Address type Email address Valid day or evening telephone number Cell phone number Confirmation of the age of majority Campus (based on postal code list) Current degree program of interest Current modality of interest ( Online or on campus ) Publisher code (Site ID) Citizenship, Number of previous credits earned or attempted Military affiliation Credits earned Prior education history Certificate, licensure or other professional information High school diploma or GED Lead source Individual Record Number (IRN) or Social Security number Credit card number Other Financial Information and information related to financial aid eligibility Social Networking content Learning, skill or career assessment data Career goals Video and / or audio media Other Information after you become a CCI student such as course assignments, grades, and other educational records relating to your enrollment at your Institute and that may be required to be collected in the normal course of your studies.
- If you become a student, your educational records are subject to the U.S. federal Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), state laws and your Institute’s policies.
- We will not sell, rent or lease your Personal Information to others except in accordance with this policy.
- If you want access to or wish to update any of your Personal Information or have any questions about our privacy practices, please contact our Student Services Office.
1601 N 2nd Street , Set A-1 , Millville , New Jersey 08332