Hardware and Network Troubleshooting
Hardware and Network Troubleshooting course students will focus on common hardware situations and their fixes, with a special focus on troubleshooting computers that fail to boot properly. Students will also learn basic network troubleshooting skills, troubleshooting skills for display issues, troubleshooting mobile devices, and troubleshooting printers. For each of these areas, students will learn common symptoms and then tools used to aid in solving these problems. For the A+ 900 series, troubleshooting questions are now on both the 220-901 and 220-902 exams, rather than only having questions on one exam. This course thoroughly covers the hardware and network troubleshooting objective on the A+ 220-901 exam.[/text_box] [/ux_banner] [ux_banner height=”545px” bg=”1467″] [/ux_banner] [/ux_slider] [title style=”center” text=”Fees & Facts” tag_name=”h1″ color=”rgb(0, 109, 160)”] [section bg_color=”rgba(122, 156, 89, 0.16)” mask=”arrow”] [row style=”large” col_style=”divided” h_align=”center”] [col span=”3″] [featured_box img=”1213″ img_width=”74″ pos=”center” title=”Fees” margin=”1px 1px 1px 1″ icon_color=”rgb(0, 109, 160)”]
- $200 USD One Time
- Special Discount (75% OFF) Available for Online students
- Fees after scholarship*
$150 international students
$150 US domestic students
*Valid from June 2020 intake.
- July 8, 2020
- September 16, 2020
- November 10, 2020
- Academic: 13 weeks in-class and 10 weeks practical Training.
- Total length: 6 Month including scheduled breaks.
- Timing: 0830 – 1630 Hrs for Institute Students.
- Online Students: Day timing according to teacher/student schedule.
- Gain the skills and confidence required to successfully obtain your A+ certification
- Interactive labs and dozens of pre/post test questions covering all exam objectives
- View your online courseware anytime, anywhere
Section A: Hardware and Network Troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting Introduction
Section B: Common Hardware Problems
- Hardware Problems
- Startup Problems
- Startup Connector Problems
- POST Problems
- Common PC Problems
- Problems on a Running Machine
- Troubleshooting Fans
- Tools for Hardware Problems
- Computer Tools
- Temperature Monitoring Software
Section C: Common Hard Drive Problems
- Single Hard Drive Symptoms
- RAID Problems
- Hard Drive Tools
- DISKPART and CHKDSK
- Recycle Bin
- File History
- Defragment Drive
Section D: Common Display Problems
- Troubleshooting Monitors
Section E: Network Problems
- Connectivity Problems
- Speed Problems
- Hardware Tools
Section F: Command Line Tools
- PING Command
- Output PING to a Text File
- IPCONFIG Command
- TRACERT Command
- NETSTAT Command
- NBTSTAT Command
- NET Command
- NETDOM Command
- NSLOOKUP Command
Section G: Mobile Device Problems
- Mobile Display Problems
- Video Problems
- Mobile Power Problems
- Mobile Connectivity Problems
- Mobile Performance Problems
- Disassembling Processes
Section H: Troubleshooting Printers
- Physical Printing Problems
- Printing Paper Problems
- Software Printing Problems
- Printer Tools
Section I: Test Prep Tips
- Study Tips
- Test-Taking Tips
All students must be at least eighteen (18) years of age on or before the ﬁrst day of class. Students must provide a High School Diploma or a General Education Development Certiﬁcate (G.E.D) .[/featured_box] [/col] [col span=”3″] [featured_box img=”1241″ img_width=”72″ pos=”center” title=”Assessment Method” margin=”1px 1px 1px 1″]
You must successfully complete all modules to be awarded the certificate.
The assessment of each module consists of:
• Individual assignment or class test: 50%
• Final exam: 50%
- This is a 100% hands-on course; every student will have his or her own laptop/computer to work on.
- FREE retake for up to 9 months.
- Courses cover all required technique used in practical.
- Highly qualified Instructor and trainer.
- Great for beginners to intermediate users.
- Online courses are also available on demand.
After Passing this course can consider career opportunities which includes positions such as:
- Office Assistant
- Asst Project Coordinator
- Virtual Assistant